13 March, 2012

I am happy to report that I am feeling much, much better!  Thanks so much for all of your prayers!

"But now thus says the Lord,
He who created you, O Jacob;
He who formed you, O Israel:
do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name,
you are Mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and through the rivers,
they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire,
you shall not be burned,
and the flame shall not consume you.
For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior...
because you are precious in my sight,
and honored, and I love you,
I give people in return for you,
nations in exchange for your life.
Do not fear, for I am with you."
- Isaiah 43:1-5

1 comment:

  1. Hold onto this truth Lauren! This will be my constant prayer for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete