16 November, 2010

Hey friends! So, as most of you know, I need to raise $12,000 in order to spend this year in Atlanta. I currently have raised a little over $5,000, which is about 43% of my total goal. However, my personal goal is to raise 50% by Christmas. If you're interested in supporting me, you can do so here. I really hate to sound like an infomercial... but I can't help it because this is so awesome!! Mission Year is giving a Christmas Gift Pack to anybody who donates $100 or more before December 15th! The gift pack comes with a Mission Year mug, fair trade coffee beans from the coffee shop in my neighborhood (where my roommate Emily works), a Mission Year water bottle, a magnet, a Christmas ornament, and a copy of the book New Neighbor written by Leroy Barber (the president of Mission Year and one of my neighbors)! If you're interested, You can check it out here! Thanks friends :)

From Atlanta, with Love

No comments:

Post a Comment