16 February, 2011

I took off a couple hours from work yesterday to go to the neurologist. The doctor asked me a bunch of questions and did a little exam (shined light in my eyes, hit my knees with a hammer, made me walk in a straight line, etc.) He took a look at my CT scan and informed me that my symptoms could mean a few different things, but are most likely due to a complicated migraine attack. However, I could have had something called a transient ischemic attack (TIA), which is a little more serious. So, just in case, they are going to continue testing. So, I had my blood drawn... again. It was the third time in one week! And you know those little tubes they put the blood in? Well this time, they took fourteen tubes worth! Oh how I hate needles! But hopefully this was the last time I'll get poked for awhile. So over the next couple of weeks, I'll have some more testing done (an MRI, an ultrasound of my heart, and some other stuff). I'll go back in six weeks for the results, so pray that they're good!

No comments:

Post a Comment